27 October, 2016

#ChessMom

Writing for this post feels difficult, because thinking about how much my mother has been a part of my chess career and life, my words will be inadequate.
Still I will try, because she has made me believe that nothing is impossible for me if I try.


My mother has always encouraged me to play chess, to follow my dreams. Since I started playing, she has made my Chess her priority of life. She is the person who believes in me even when I am playing with five seconds on the clock. We have traveled so much together for tournaments. She is always there for me.

She helps me get up when I fall down
She makes me believe when I am in doubt
She sacrificed and made my dreams hers
She has made my happiness hers


I wouldn’t be who I am today without your encouragement and support. Thank you Mamma



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...